Saturday, October 6, 2012

An online nursing degree from Walford reshaped my future

I always wanted to be a nurse. Ever since I grew up and my senses developed I have felt for the nature, for the people around me, for the animals, for everything that is alive and is suffering from any kind of pain. I always wanted to alleviate their suffering and this was the reason I wanted to become a nurse as nursing is the only profession that can not only realize my dream of helping other but it is also a good career in my country and promises a good lifestyle. But life is not a bed of roses, therefore I also faced loads of hardships till the time came and I actually enrolled in a nursing degree program.


We used to live in the downtown of California. We had seven family members including my parents and it was a really tough time because neither of us were educated enough to do high paying jobs and my father was the only main wage earner in our family. Due to his lack of education he was unable to feed the whole family properly and we siblings are forced to do odd, low paying job in order to support him in his endeavors to keep the family running. I used to this odd job of a cashier at a local fast food chain. It was tough, long working hours, continuous standing on the counter and a lot of responsibility and accountability of managing cash with minimal salary. I was deeply demotivated but can’t help because of my need of money to contribute with my other siblings in raising the family. 

I met a colleague who used to work with me and I was surprised to see her in such good shape. A new car, new branded clothes, branded bag, sunglasses and what not. She was also wearing an expensive perfume and when I asked her the secret of this success she told me about Walford University. She also told me that Walford University offers online nursing program too which can be my dream come true. I was so happy to hear that Walford University offers scholarships based on the exceptional work and academic backgrounds along with complete convenience in education that can be taken on the time of student’s convenience on the personal computer from your own home. I quickly got admission at Walford University’s online nursing degree program and look at me today. I am nurse today, working at the top hospital in my state, earning more than double than before. I and my family are much contended and extremely thankful to Walford University for providing me the chance of my lifetime. Thanks Walford!

No comments:

Post a Comment